yea car clubs and audio teams are kinda different in there ways of doing things our car club had about 25-30 cars at one point we would all meet down the road from the show wipe down the rides before rolling in then wed all rollin together park and stand infront of our cars no wipe downs or walking away til we all parked (didnt take long) and then once everyone got in position we then set up our stuff sounds like to much but people thought we were so organized and professional,,then a guy got drunk and punched a 13 year old and that was when we all left the club

That's awesome. I'd like to be that organized. And yeah, that's the shit I'm a little worried about. I mean, it's easy to kick a guy off your team, but a botched rep is kidna hard to fix.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

oh and somethign i noticed last night at a show when its award time and all the groups are standing together clap for Everyone even if they were in your class and beat you .people sucking there teeth and walking away as soon as there name didnt get called makes me lose a little respect for them

I have been a part of several clubs over the years and honestly... Make sure you get quality members and help your community. Two years ago we had tornadoes here and my club's truck division picked the rest of us up and we split to different parts of the affected city pulling trees out of roads and off houses. We even got an honorable mention in the newspaper for it.

zr2usasig.jpg

Yeah, it's slower than your bowel movements.

I'm in a truck club, Southern Showoffz we meet at least once a month on the weekends to have a BBQ or crawfish boil etc for everybody to hang out and shoot the shit. Don't go crazy recruiting people and putting your decal on every car you see man, I've seen clubs that have 50 something members and maybe 5 of them hang out and know each other. Make friends with other car clubs, every Sunday about 20 or so of us from 3-4 clubs go out to dinner after hanging out on the lakefront. All our car/truck clubs work together on each others vehicles, some know motors, some know sound, some don't know but want to learn so we all do our best to teach and learn from one another.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Like slobalt7 said, you can always give back to the community and make it about more than yourself. This April we had a member of another club lose his home to a fire, two clubs organized a benefit show in about a month. It was really successful so We've been talking about doing a yearly benefit show to give to a charity or foundation. Some basic conduct rules are crucial, you don't want to get a bad reputation of being reckless group that brings negative attention to the car community

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Oh yeah. I definitely wanna give back, and that was one point I definitely wanted to put across. Giving back and carrying on the torch that's been passed to me by teaching whoever wants to learn and giving a positive viewpoint on car enthusiasts. Doesn't mean I'm gonna tell people "Don't use your system unless your at a show." Or, "You have to go 10mph under the speed limit." You can be a bass head or have a tuner car without making an ass of yourself, doesn't mean people won't get mad, but....

Around here it seems like if your into cars, people think you're a punk. Which is the case with some, but not all... There's plenty of street racers I went to school with that probably didn't help that.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived