I know I know, I have no car and haven't been able to drive yet, but once I do and can I'm thinking about getting some friends and maybe some locals together and starting one. Nothing serious or anything, just some guys gettting together to go to comps, work on our cars, bullshit around or whatever. What's some advice you guys have that already have a team or car club?

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

DONT DO IT.... :D

In all seriousness though come up with a name for the club... Set a few rules in place such as how to act in public so you dont spread negativity towards car/car audio enthusiasts... Most of all HAVE FUN :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

In all seriousness though come up with a name for the club... Set a few rules in place such as how to act in public so you dont spread negativity towards car/car audio enthusiasts... Most of all HAVE FUN :)

Already got a name and motto.

I wanna start it for a good friend that passed away. He got me into car audio. I probably wouldn't have anything to do with it if it wasn't for him, so I wanna try to carry on that torch. He was a tattoo artist, and the shop he apprenticed and worked at gave him the nickname Shrek, so I'm going with Team Shrek. "Ogre sized attitude." :fing34:

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

LOL...this was hilarious, really though pick a cool name...and set ground rules so you don't have idiots running around making people look down on you for being affiliated with them!

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Team asshole is in memory of a buddy who passed.

But we are all nice guys lol

I always wondered about that when I read your sig haha

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

I wanna start it for a good friend that passed away. He got me into car audio. I probably wouldn't have anything to do with it if it wasn't for him, so I wanna try to carry on that torch. He was a tattoo artist, and the shop he apprenticed and worked at gave him the nickname Shrek, so I'm going with Team Shrek. "Ogre sized attitude." :fing34:

Ogre Audio Addicts ;)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Ogre Audio Addicts ;)

I like that... It has a ring to it.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

yea car clubs and audio teams are kinda different in there ways of doing things our car club had about 25-30 cars at one point we would all meet down the road from the show wipe down the rides before rolling in then wed all rollin together park and stand infront of our cars no wipe downs or walking away til we all parked (didnt take long) and then once everyone got in position we then set up our stuff sounds like to much but people thought we were so organized and professional,,then a guy got drunk and punched a 13 year old and that was when we all left the club

but "rules" like behaving at shows and if you have car decals or shirts dont be dumb while dressed in those either, keep your name in good terms with the community find some guys who actually know alot about it to help the team out term labs or good woodworking tools i do everything on my own i wish i had a network of locals to just come help me out on a weekend project everyone want money money money

Archived