steveomgb Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 yea exo was a big inspiration to me to do a big build then i found steve and SMD thru him and i was hooked to do a large build and have learned lots from all of you on here
ZAPCO209 Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 His sister is hot !!!! So im gonna keep it koo with him THE DRIVING FORCE
CaptainzPlanetz Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I remember when he recieved the SMD 18 from Steve, those things are like collector's items nowadays ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
TeamHT Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 First video of exo I ever saw was him wiring some components into the front stage and I remember thinking...what a hack job. He seemed very nice but the epitome of ghetto fabulous Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Noel989 Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 I remember when he recieved the SMD 18 from Steve, those things are like collector's items nowadays I think it was a mayhem Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
TeamHT Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 Yeah, a mayhem. Then who did he even give it to? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.