Sonic Electronix

:popcorn2:

I'm assuming that means you're interested in the topic? haha

Not exactly, this means I'm interested where this thread goes.

X2

:popcorn:

:popcorn2:

I'm assuming that means you're interested in the topic? haha

Not exactly, this means I'm interested where this thread goes.

X2

:popcorn:

X3

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Im pretty sure what he is trying to say is they will be catering more towards the start up car audio company that might be looking for an online medium to sell their gear and deal with all the logistics for them. Instead of selling more mainstream brands they will be helping the new kids on the block.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

What i am not understanding is why would we order from you when we could just order directly from the manufacture? What are the benefits as a consumer?

With that thought process why would you order anything from anyone other than a manufacturer? Anyone can ask a manufacturer. My goal isn't to screw people out of money or anything like that. I want to help people who are trying to make it in a market that is dominated by preexisting companies.

The companies I would offer would be companies people wouldn't normally know about. They are new companies. As a consumer you are open to new ideas and new options. I love certain companies out there like sundown, dc, nendo etc, but it would be nice to give them a little competition from a fellow basshead. If someone said "Here, chose between a sundown sub or a equivalent new company's sub for around the same price" I'd pick the new company's sub. i love trying new things.

I hope that helped.

Im pretty sure what he is trying to say is they will be catering more towards the start up car audio company that might be looking for an online medium to sell their gear and deal with all the logistics for them. Instead of selling more mainstream brands they will be helping the new kids on the block.

Exactly.

But who will find out about your site if you don't have anything that people know about, and therefore, search for?

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

I will definitely be stopping by the site once its up and running.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Archived