Oklahoma Tornado footage

purplesyrup

Actually the death count is over 90 now. The tornado was 2 1/4 miles wide, the largest tornado ever recorded in U.S. history from what I was told. Don't quote me on that though. I'll post some pics of Moore and Newcastle today. I even have the video of it forming and first touching down in Newcastle.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

I've been hearing it was about equal to the big Tornado from 1999. Big bad deal, I wish my big truck was tagged so I could head up there and help out. The whole state is really coming together.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Just so everyone knows, the death toll has been lowered to 24, somebody at one of the main places inflated the numbers by accident, I guess.

Look at cnn.com, its on the front page "Death Toll Lowered"

Odd mistake on the news' part, but glad to hear.

This news team gave everyone so much warning on this that, many people had more than enough time to get the heck out of its way.

XS-power1.jpg

This is from the joplin one, which was a similar sized tornado, the picture on this page has a slider on it, you can slide it back and forth and see a satellite image of before and after a F5 tornado, it goes form a full neighborhood filled with trees to nothing

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-joplin-tornado-slider,0,2395484.htmlstory

XS-power1.jpg

Archived