Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Digital designs subs?


RAGU408

Recommended Posts

Posted

post pics he sent you and we can help. from the look of the soft parts it looks old. so you may need a new recone soon if it was abused.

and i agree with n8

as long as it works without any noises and sounds good.

9515 yes

3515 yea

2515 possibly if you dont know how to build a box. but box doesnt look custom and port seems small for a DD

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

doesn't look custom to me

the box was custom made for the bmw it was in

9515 yes

3515 maybe

2515 or lower no way

i second this

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

I know around my area ppl sell the 500 series at outrageous prices just cause its dd and a lot of people cant really tell the differences in the models

08 Ford F150

Posted

For reference... I paid $575 shipped for 2 mint PSI reconed DD9515's. But I was also able to verify their build specs and build date through "Fix my speaker" by providing them with the sellers information.

Posted

Damn! Really is it that old? Are they any good?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2673 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...