Chris Hammer Posted May 24, 2013 Report Posted May 24, 2013 Can't find any info on kenwood that says it has, or doesnt have a adjustable HPF/LPF or anything beyond the standard eq. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
skaterkid225 Posted May 24, 2013 Author Report Posted May 24, 2013 right on man so I need a built in hp/lp filter and im assuming that the pioneer has a l/r sub rca output if I wanted to add some more subs could I just connect a 1male 2 female y connecter on each and be good to run more rca?
Mlcantin Posted May 24, 2013 Report Posted May 24, 2013 Didn't even know they made head units . Learn something new everyday. Well I am guessing since their amps and subs are not that good that their head unit would be blah too
Chris Hammer Posted May 24, 2013 Report Posted May 24, 2013 right on man so I need a built in hp/lp filter and im assuming that the pioneer has a l/r sub rca output if I wanted to add some more subs could I just connect a 1male 2 female y connecter on each and be good to run more rca? Yeah thats what you want. With your sub amp you have now you just run the rcas to the sub out rca's on the headunit, if you want to add more subs you wire them to you amp, i fyou want to add another sub amp then you would need splitters You would be better off with a new larger single amp then several smaller amps. What is your box like, do you have pics? You might think about builing a new box before adding more subs, i believe you said you have a car, so two 15's migh tnot even have enough airspace in your car. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
newls1 Posted May 24, 2013 Report Posted May 24, 2013 Hearing that name in topic should make you do this ----------------> **Edit** finally found a use for that emoticon** I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
skaterkid225 Posted May 24, 2013 Author Report Posted May 24, 2013 oh it has plenty of air space its in a 97 Pontiac Bonneville I don't know if you've seen the trunk space but I can lay in there and be comfortable and I'm 6'3" and I'm for sure building a new box for them like I love the frequency the 15s can pick up but I want some more punchiness added to it so I'm letting my buddy get the mojos and i'm getting his 2 15 and 2 12 Memphis power reference subs
skaterkid225 Posted May 24, 2013 Author Report Posted May 24, 2013 also when I start on the work on this ill post plenty of pictures I know some of you guys love to see some different installs
Guest Posted May 24, 2013 Report Posted May 24, 2013 oh it has plenty of air space its in a 97 Pontiac Bonneville I don't know if you've seen the trunk space but I can lay in there and be comfortable and I'm 6'3" and I'm for sure building a new box for them like I love the frequency the 15s can pick up but I want some more punchiness added to it so I'm letting my buddy get the mojos and i'm getting his 2 15 and 2 12 Memphis power reference subs why are you going to be running two different sized woofers?
skaterkid225 Posted May 24, 2013 Author Report Posted May 24, 2013 because that's what will fit in the trunk without compromising air space and they are equal as far as rms
Chris Hammer Posted May 26, 2013 Report Posted May 26, 2013 oh it has plenty of air space its in a 97 Pontiac Bonneville I don't know if you've seen the trunk space but I can lay in there and be comfortable and I'm 6'3" and I'm for sure building a new box for them like I love the frequency the 15s can pick up but I want some more punchiness added to it so I'm letting my buddy get the mojos and i'm getting his 2 15 and 2 12 Memphis power reference subs Punchiness and low frequency difference between a 12 and 15 is a downright MYTH. Thats called audio bullshit that uneducated people spew all over the unknowing. You can have 15s in an enclosure thats tuned for rock or soem 10's that dig so low that they go below persons hearing range, my single ten used to dig into the low 20's. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.