What the hell did I do ?

So last night I went into my garage and all I was doing was putting wire looms on my rcas and speaker wires to clean things up, I also moved my relay and wiring for charging my tablet from the drivers side to the passenger side. After I wired everything up, next thing I know only my front tweeters (which arent ran through the factory wiring) were playing!! WTF! I didn't change anything! All my speakers that are on the factory wiring aren't playing!The only thing I could think of that I did was when I moved the wiring for my usb tablet charger to the passenger side, I'm using a relay and I tapped into a harness plug under the passenger side cover for my accessory wire to trigger my relay, so I don't see how that could affect my speakers not playing, I even tried disconnecting that wiring and it still didn't work! I have an 07 tahoe for those of you who don't know..

My system goes tablet > eq > PAC C2R-GM29 harness > amp > speakers....the pac harness connects to the factory harness so it uses the factory wiring to the speakers except for the front tweeters which I wired directly to the crossovers so that is the reason only they are playing.

Heres a pic of the harness I tapped into for my usb charger just in case this may have something to do with anything

temporary_zps4c7d4b56.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

also my chimes still work through the front door speakers...which is weird..

Have you checked fuses yet? Doesn't sound like you did anything to trip one, but you never know.

Yea I checked all the fuses and they're all good...However I did unplug these harnesses yesterday because they were for police horns and sirens but one of them I found out actually had something to do with the speakers so I reconnected it and all the speakers except the front door speakers came on...So I plugged back in all the harnesses I had unplugged and still no front door speakers...

Run new wire for the front speakers and bypass all the crap you just described above. Just what I would do, expecially if you are trying to clean it up. Then you know for sure it is good, and you can pull the stuff out you just meantioned.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived