# of woofers = __ amount of mids/highs?

Neckbeard

Like HT said, it is preference. I personally like suttle mids and highs while my bass is all the way up (so you can still hear the music fine), but i have sat in some where the mids hurt my ears WAY more than the substage which is a big turn off for me as far as systems.

Thats what im kinda afraid of D:

if you got 2 lvl 3's on 2k now, then saved up for another 2 lvl 3's and strap 2 2k's then you'd be perfect.

Dont have anything yet >.< mostly cause the car doesnt even have a engine in it lol

Edit: i like that idea though, then just save up and get a alt when i do a rebuild of the box for the other 2 12s

sounds like you're golden with that set up to me.. you may not even end up needing the extra tweets in the final stage, but you never know until you reach that stage.. post up the progress as you get it done.

no problem man. that's what we're here for!

Like HT said, it is preference. I personally like suttle mids and highs while my bass is all the way up (so you can still hear the music fine), but i have sat in some where the mids hurt my ears WAY more than the substage which is a big turn off for me as far as systems.

That was a much better way of saying it, lol. I don't hate the way those setups sound but I sit in there and when I crank my setups to demo, I'm really not too focused on song clarity, lol. When those mids match the substage at high levels they just irk me.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Once I get my crescendos in I will be runnin 8 12"s on 4 3500's, 8 6.5" and 2 tweeters on a 1100.4.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived