Lifted2000Ford4x4 Posted May 28, 2013 Report Posted May 28, 2013 What was the first system you installed or ever had... over stock?
TrunkMuzik Posted May 28, 2013 Report Posted May 28, 2013 Isnt there one of these already? Without music, life would be an error
Lifted2000Ford4x4 Posted May 28, 2013 Author Report Posted May 28, 2013 Isnt there one of these already? idk... is there?
SilveradoDeath Posted May 28, 2013 Report Posted May 28, 2013 12" Blaupunkt woofer i think it was like 300rms or somethink but i saw the 1000 watt on it so i was like hell ya. then of course i had to mach it with a bit$%ing amp so i saw a 1500watt crunch 2channel amp. used a crappy american audio? amp kit 8 gauge and a plexi bandpass box. with stock radio. then had sony 6x8s in all the doors.
Lifted2000Ford4x4 Posted May 28, 2013 Author Report Posted May 28, 2013 12" Blaupunkt woofer i think it was like 300rms or somethink but i saw the 1000 watt on it so i was like hell ya. then of course i had to mach it with a bit$%ing amp so i saw a 1500watt crunch 2channel amp. used a crappy american audio? amp kit 8 gauge and a plexi bandpass box. with stock radio. then had sony 6x8s in all the doors. bitchin system! haha my first was a 12in kenwood in a prefab box ment for a type r with a soundstream trx2.550 2 chan with 8 guage cca and a cap all with stock head unit and speaker! what a system! haha
SilveradoDeath Posted May 28, 2013 Report Posted May 28, 2013 i totally forgot about that i did have a cap to because i friend said i needed it. it never really did anything except add some blue light in the hatch.
Baydestrian Posted May 28, 2013 Report Posted May 28, 2013 2 12" Kicker Comps in a sealed box with an RF Punch 300.1. Bought it off a buddy and had it installed, didn't sound right so I went back and they said one sub was bad so they replaced it with a new comp I had to buy. Sounded ok. Then shortly after maybe like a month or so I decided I wanted a ported box so I went to another shop and they sold me a prefab ported box and suckered me into a 1200 watt Performance Teknique amp so I'll have "power" when I "upgrade" to some CVRs. SMFH the subs sounded like shit compared to when they were on the RF amp. Then of course I did the CVR "upgrade" a couple weeks later. I wish I knew then what I know now, could have saved me so much time, money and frustration. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
DroppedSdime Posted May 28, 2013 Report Posted May 28, 2013 2 sony xplod comps, Legacy 500 watt amp and a kenwood cd player. SPL Audio 18, 5.5cb ft tuned to 34 hzAB 150.1 @1400 rms wired to 1OhmPPI A26.5'sKenwood HU
Noel989 Posted May 28, 2013 Report Posted May 28, 2013 Isnt there one of these already?idk... is there? There's several Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted May 28, 2013 Report Posted May 28, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/47605-your-first-system/?fromsearch=1 Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.