yea i for sure see what u mean with the seats, u ever consider pulling one or two of those woofers up front to the back and basically have them up the middle in the back (firing forward), It'd cover center portion of your rear window and not sure what kind of height you'd be looking at but still be able to keep those back seats in also

shrunk AB pic.jpg

for a while I was considering doing another box...as in last week lol...but now that the subs are inverted I'm much happier with how it plays...

...your idea is similar to one of the designs I had pretty much I was thinking of doing a wedge...like almost the same as how it is but insted of the small 45 in the front, have the angler start from my cup holders and go all the way to the back.

I thought it would help airflow a little bit..but for now...meh..I like it...forgot to put in the vid how my arm rest and elbow room isnt really effected by the box and subs..because its really not bad.

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

haha yeah we will see what numbers it can do....go from there.....although I dont expect much...I mean this build is pretty useless....4 10's in a center console on 10k...wtf...why?

as long as I can make some people smile on some demo's I'm smiling :D

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Badass vid.

See, Im kinda on the fence about the gp4. The vid quality is spectacular. I have my pc run thru my yamaha and home theater setup I can actually hear bass and not just brrrrp bzzzzz lol. But at the same time, I guess Im so used to everything being so violent on vid it doesn't LOOK loud if you know what I mean. Not that loudness transfers over video that well anyway, but usually you can gauge off of something. What back setup are you using now?

Yeah I hear ya on that...filtering out the bass by using the gopro does make the system look lacking which in my opinion it isnt but when you can actually hear the mids and highs when you watch the vid on your phone or on a laptop it does make it seem less violent...I have posted vids from recording with my samsung s4 and its just like all the other vids out there...one big loud fart noise.

I used the open back on the gopro this time so when I'm talking you can actually hear what I'm saying, before it was a closed water tight back.

over all I just like the video quality, in my setup the mids and highs can actually keep up with the bass and so the video is realistic in that way I guess...but for the average person to watch this and thing its not very loud....I can completely understand lol! I'm not saying I am loud...but it's not exactly quiet :)

so finally got a video that shows a bit of damage...not too shabby...still got more I can push it...for now this is fine...suprisingly I'm not dropping below like 13.2volts...stay around 13.7-14.5

pretty happy

here's maroon 5 "animals" got160's version

I'm fairly sure we may be able to get a hair trick....baby...but might lol

Thanks man! Also yes! You need to finish your build ;)

Archived