so with all the led's I have in the truck they got quite a bit dimmer when I added the ones inside the 90.4's and I figured I have to incorperate the goodvibez dign so I needed a new controller with a bit more juice lol!

Ordered this one for like 12 bucks...smaller and have 2 more volts per channel...works great! definately brighter and now I have a spare, same brand so the whole power plug swapped and didnt have to unscrew all the rgb and power wires going in..took a whole minute to swap :)

so I recomend this guy if you want those led's to be bright!

new one is the smaller one

20141111_124935_zps16wxpwwu.jpg

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Thanks man! I'm actually here in safford more Southern az...but only like 2 hrs from there.

Side note my alarm remote start system came with issues :/ had to take it back to them because my dash lights and my edge insite monitor won't turn off and my battery light stays on...so yeah I paid 650 for the system...almost 200 just in instal...took 7 hrs to do...so they will fix this shit for free.

Did notice my back seats were in different positions and my bass know was lc-1 know was turned down...so they were kinda curious about what was back there lol!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

They were probably paying so much attention to your system than they were to what they were being paid to do.

Stafford huh, been there once a long time ago to visit a family member.

I'm sure you are all situated, but I have a DD-1 and a 16 ton crimper if you're ever in need.

Umm..I would post what kind but wouldn't want someone who knows alarms read this and find a away to brake into my truck lol! But yeah not freaking cheap..and they need a special bypass for it...and its a bit harder for diesels because it has a delay for the glow plugs....remote start works great though...good distance!

Thanks man I got a good smd collection my self and a crimper but that's very nice of you :)

Meh, yeah I see whatcu saying. 7 hours is heavy on time, and the price. Long as you happy! You have anymore plans for it? Went thru the whole build last night again haha.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Mmm...mostly cleaning up the wiring need to fix the back drivers side seat it needs to be moved forward and then I'm just going to play around with the system :) maybe invest in a term lab and start tweaking stuff. Not going crazy with numbers just want to see where it stands. But the less I spend on this...the more I can spend towards a new system :) for a different vehicle. Time to go big! But it's going to be along ways down the road...shit costs money!

Haha yeah I'm drooling over some of the stuff I want to try out :) I think it's 10x cooler than anything in this build haha!

Archived