Jump to content

oregon comps?


alaskanzx5

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I now there is the surf city comp and there was already a comp in woodburn and another in I think it was septemberin woodburn.

Was wonderingif there was any others, even if its justva small one at a car audio shop. I'm just seeing what the classes are like here and what scores people get in the different class so I can figure out where I want to be at.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

Screenshots_2013-05-28-22-41-00_zps86d76

There are the oregon and washington shows coming up.

If you have facebook northwestspl is the page most of us hang out and get info om

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

Posted

Thanks, that a better list then I expected in the first response.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 12903 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...