Cj Hickman Posted June 2, 2013 Author Report Posted June 2, 2013 Some Pics of the Goodies...Muahahaa (evil laugh) jkjk
MrBigs63' Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 Sexy amp man. I can dig it. I am glad that even though you are a new member you already know we need lots of pics. Lol
Cj Hickman Posted June 2, 2013 Author Report Posted June 2, 2013 Sexy amp man. I can dig it. I am glad that even though you are a new member you already know we need lots of pics. Lol Thank you sir got a great deal on the amp and subs as well brother...and im a guy that does need pics with a build so that will always be my first priority ~!
Cj Hickman Posted June 2, 2013 Author Report Posted June 2, 2013 Truck that this beautiful creation will be inhabiting lol.....2000 Chevy Silverado with a facelift and butt implants haha has all been upgraded to a 2006 including the interior..5/7 Static on 4's soon to be 6's...Flat white with a triple high gloss black roof..will post more info as the build continues...
Cj Hickman Posted June 2, 2013 Author Report Posted June 2, 2013 Ok guys I'm in the process of removing the seat of the truck right now, then I shall start taking measurements for the subfloor and enclosure
Cj Hickman Posted June 2, 2013 Author Report Posted June 2, 2013 May need help and/or guidance when I get to the measurement part of this task lol
Cj Hickman Posted June 2, 2013 Author Report Posted June 2, 2013 Ok Well I'm running into some problems trying to take the back seat out of the truck some of the bolts are stripped so I will be cutting them out if I have too lol
Cj Hickman Posted June 3, 2013 Author Report Posted June 3, 2013 Just got back from Home Depot with my mdf,screws,new sander,new saw, and in the morning the seat will be out so I can take my frigin measurements lol
CleanSierra Posted June 3, 2013 Report Posted June 3, 2013 Awesome man, looking forward to the results. Keep working, get those things playing SOON Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Cj Hickman Posted June 3, 2013 Author Report Posted June 3, 2013 Got the MDF pics lol the old F-250 put in work today lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.