DC Sound Lab

m3 8 Giveaway! Anyone can win!

I hope you're combining the likes and shares from the original pic posted on your wall and the share that's on DC's wall. The original has 209 shares, but only 42 likes. People aren't doing it right. But the shared one on DC's page has 211 likes and 29 shares. So combined, theyre actually pretty even between shares and likes. Anyways, I liked and shared the original. Really would love to win this thing. Thanks for doing this giveaway Cody!

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Of course those posts above mine come in as I type all that... on a side note, Cody and I aren't friends on fb and I had no problems liking and sharing his picture.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

As long as it gets shared is the one that matters. I will make sure to take the ones from my page and the dc page together when I pick a winner/winners. Wanted to put it on the dc page as well to make sure as many people as possible have a chance to win.

shared it then liked it on my own fb page since I am not friends with cody on fb

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log