Getting the most out of deck power.

BobbyG2

So, my friend came to me for advice on speakers to replace his front 5 1/4.

At first his budget was $40/set but after showing him his options he decided he wanted to raise his budget and ditch the coaxial idea in favor of a set of components.

I showed him a set of The Pioneer A series for $85 free shipping on audio savings and he seems content with those.

Today I was browsing woofers etc and came across this set :

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-8837-sac-525-swiss-audio-3-way-525-4-component-system.aspx

But never hearing of that brand, I heeded my word on them until I consulted with the great council of audio nerds on SMD.

He has no plans of getting an amp so I'm trying to find him a set to get the most out of deck power. He has no sub but would like to get one in the future.

He has 5 1/4 in the doors, and spots for 3 1/2 in the dash (which I figured we can slightly enlarge for the 4inch mid)

I figured we can put our heads together to see what we can come up with before he makes his purchase this Thursday.

He listens to hard rock and rap.

Thank you.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

pioneer a series are junk

on a budget, look at pioneer d on deck power real cheap on amazon or ebay or if you have a little more money Deici of the Hertz line from an Authorized dealer.

I didn't think that the D series could be had for this cheap lol, definitely going to recommend these over the A series.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12226_Pioneer-TS-D1320C.html

But there's still a few more days till he gets them, any one got any opinions on those 3ways?

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived