DroppedSdime Posted June 4, 2013 Author Report Posted June 4, 2013 I can personally attest to The AQ components, pretty smooth sounding components for the money. Where can I buy a set of AQ'S? SPL Audio 18, 5.5cb ft tuned to 34 hzAB 150.1 @1400 rms wired to 1OhmPPI A26.5'sKenwood HU
BobbyG2 Posted June 4, 2013 Report Posted June 4, 2013 They're SQ now, ssame thing different logo. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
DroppedSdime Posted June 4, 2013 Author Report Posted June 4, 2013 They're SQ now, ssame thing different logo. oh ok thanks, i was wondering because I googled it and sq showed up so i was confused. SPL Audio 18, 5.5cb ft tuned to 34 hzAB 150.1 @1400 rms wired to 1OhmPPI A26.5'sKenwood HU
Chris Hammer Posted June 4, 2013 Report Posted June 4, 2013 http://www.soundqubed.com/QC-HF65_p_144.html MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.