Jump to content

Does anyone have these?


DroppedSdime

Recommended Posts

Posted

Bottom line soundstream. Don't expect a miracle but if your looking for budget components I would go with these over pyle/boss still.

Is that your budget for speakers, and what power do you have to run them on? Give us a budget and power and you will get some suggestions.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

really don't want to spend anymore than 120 on a set, they will just be running off a 300w 2 channel amp if i decide to use the amp.

SPL Audio 18, 5.5cb ft tuned to 34 hzAB 150.1 @1400 rms wired to 1OhmPPI A26.5'sKenwood HU

Posted

What 2channel?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

I would rather use the 2channel then headunit speaker outputs. IMO. even the little tiny alpine I just sold di 50w x 2 at 4ohm clean. Thats probably 4x what you would get from your head unit clean.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

ok so 50wrms at 4ohm and 75 at 2ohm is their specs. So you would still have much better power then your headunit on that two channel.

If you have 100$ to spend I would look at the Pioneer 6 3/4 component set. Its about 100$ on ebay and the best pair of components I have heard in person for 100$.

Check out the soundqubed components too, their customer service was great when I was asking them questions about it. Crescendo has a set out now too. Incriminator audio has a nice set. All about 100$

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

I can personally attest to The AQ components, pretty smooth sounding components for the money.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

I've heard good things about those pioneers mentioned. And I used to love my memphis PR6.5s

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

ok so 50wrms at 4ohm and 75 at 2ohm is their specs. So you would still have much better power then your headunit on that two channel.

If you have 100$ to spend I would look at the Pioneer 6 3/4 component set. Its about 100$ on ebay and the best pair of components I have heard in person for 100$.

Check out the soundqubed components too, their customer service was great when I was asking them questions about it. Crescendo has a set out now too. Incriminator audio has a nice set. All about 100$

100% agree with the Pioneer. One of the better sounding sets in that price range imho

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...