Wood's -2011 Altima- AKA "Red Ruby" : New Build (pg.150) #SpringBling

Pics, or vids or gfy.

:roflmao:

Coming Soon!!!!! ;) I have a video I took when I first bought my car... So I'm going to do something like a before and after!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Ok here's where things went south :(

BUT the good thing about it is its fixable even after being installed so no Worries, Nothing a little touch up paint can't fix ;)

Also This was my first time carpeting and honestly it wasnt as hard as I imagined... the only thing that made it a PITA is the carpet I ordered wasn't wide enough ( :( ) But the good thing is I had enough slack to round it over the bottom edge so it wouldn't be noticble.. Hell the box will be mounted anyways so its not like it will ever get flipped over when I put it in for good! Also The sides were "dummy wrapped" too BUT the sides fit so tight in my car, you wouldn't even be able to see the sides anyways... so pretty much, where ever its visible (Front, Top and Back when seats are folded), it appears "flawless" lol But hey only i'll know that phahahaha!!!!

Also I used a straight bit to tuck the carpet in that was a little to wide, so I thought of a genius idea to run silicone where the wood color is showing to give it a "2 Tone" effect... Hey gotta do what ya gotta do LOL haha!!!

But anyways heres the final result of the box!!!

20131206_140402_zpsfbac817a.jpg

20131206_140427_zps748d7fe6.jpg

And here's with subs in!!

20131206_140653_zpsd53488f2.jpg

20131206_140703_zps6b303aa7.jpg

20131206_140712_zps48775d11.jpg

The only thing left to do is install!!! I'll have those pictures up after turkey drag tomorrow!!!!!

Ok do not take this the wrong way, understand that port is pure sex. Pull that ugly ass carpet off the box and get some vinyl or paint the rest of the box a different colors you got skills painting and that carpet takes away from them. Awesome looking box too (besides the carpet)

Looking good. When do you plan on having it playing?

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Ok here's where things went south :(

BUT the good thing about it is its fixable even after being installed so no Worries, Nothing a little touch up paint can't fix ;)

Also This was my first time carpeting and honestly it wasnt as hard as I imagined... the only thing that made it a PITA is the carpet I ordered wasn't wide enough ( :( ) But the good thing is I had enough slack to round it over the bottom edge so it wouldn't be noticble.. Hell the box will be mounted anyways so its not like it will ever get flipped over when I put it in for good! Also The sides were "dummy wrapped" too BUT the sides fit so tight in my car, you wouldn't even be able to see the sides anyways... so pretty much, where ever its visible (Front, Top and Back when seats are folded), it appears "flawless" lol But hey only i'll know that phahahaha!!!!

Also I used a straight bit to tuck the carpet in that was a little to wide, so I thought of a genius idea to run silicone where the wood color is showing to give it a "2 Tone" effect... Hey gotta do what ya gotta do LOL haha!!!

But anyways heres the final result of the box!!!

20131206_140402_zpsfbac817a.jpg

20131206_140427_zps748d7fe6.jpg

And here's with subs in!!

20131206_140653_zpsd53488f2.jpg

20131206_140703_zps6b303aa7.jpg

20131206_140712_zps48775d11.jpg

The only thing left to do is install!!! I'll have those pictures up after turkey drag tomorrow!!!!!

Ok do not take this the wrong way, understand that port is pure sex. Pull that ugly ass carpet off the box and get some vinyl or paint the rest of the box a different colors you got skills painting and that carpet takes away from them. Awesome looking box too (besides the carpet)

Thanks for the constructive criticism! I just wanted it to match my factory carpet, I appreciate your compliments too! It's my first time actually going thru a full painting process! I'll be probably rebuilding the enclosure again next summer and try to ad a little more "Umph" to my trunk, it just feels good to have bass after not having it for 2yrs ;)

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

I am anticipating first vid of it playing and final SOTM potential pics!

super tuned.

:popcorn:

Haha Appreciate it bro!! I'll be tuning it tonight and possibly do some videos when I wake up tomorrow!!! This baby is a beast and I haven't even put the electrical in yet haha!!! Thanks for tuning in!!! you guys wont be disappointed!!!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Looking good. When do you plan on having it playing?

I got it playing today RIGHT before work.. so tonight when I get off, I'm gonna tune it and tomorrow I'll be shooting some videos!!!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Here's an update guys....

This Setup SOUNDS GOOD!!!!!!! Way more then I expected!! I'm so proud of myself, its very versityle, as intended, and I haven't even DD-1'd it or messed with any EQ! The Morels sound phenominal and Sundown... Words can't describe how much of an UPGRADE it was from my previous setups!!!!!! Fosgate Mid/Highs & Sub Power Series Amps are exactly what it says lol.... Without my gains ajusted properly and with flat eq, this thing is gonna be mean after I'm done!!!!

The only thing Left for me, is to take out the factory 6x9s (had them in so I could have SOME music lol) deaden the rear deck, which is just getting ABUSED!!! Its so bad, I'm not even going to put my brake light back in, I'm just going to use the deadener to keep the factory plugs from hitting the sheet metal... Also I thought with "my measly 2k rms" I wouldn't have much roof flex, WELL I already broke something by my map light and I haven't NEARLY turn it up!!!! So I have to save some sheets or buy more for the roof...

Also I have to put in my electrical (WHEW!!! I can only IMAGINE what its going to be like when thats done!!!).. I'm waiting to put my Singer Alt in when I get my D3100 so I dont have to worry about my factory battery dying and ultimately messing up my beautiful Alternator!! I already have my SHCA 0ga OFC in hand for my big 3 so as It stands, All I need is my battery and a little more Deadener and she'll be COMPLETE ;)

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

I'll get some camera phone pics in tonight to satisfy the needy hahaha!!, but tomorrow I'm going to take pictures videos with my nice camera! give her a nice wash and vacuum since we had this horrible weather this past week, my baby SUPER dirty :/ once she's cleaned up, I'll make a nice video of the overall car!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

I'll get some camera phone pics in tonight to satisfy the needy hahaha!!, but tomorrow I'm going to take pictures videos with my nice camera! give her a nice wash and vacuum since we had this horrible weather this past week, my baby SUPER dirty :/ once she's cleaned up, I'll make a nice video of the overall car!

Ok one can't simply talk about pics, they must put them up.... LOL

Archived