Wood's -2011 Altima- AKA "Red Ruby" : New Build (pg.150) #SpringBling

look good man about time you got it done now get that batt in there and that alt and seal that baby up lol

Thanks bro! I know man, once I do, its gonna be a little beast :D

Looking and sounding good bro! Lets hear something with some horns on those mids!

Thank you!! I got the perfect song ;) I'm going to shoot a couple more vids this weekend, so stay tuned :D

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Ok So Remember I Told ya'll about my First Car aka My First love, Black Beauty!?! Well here she is!!! I bought here at 18 after serving my first year in the Air force.. She came as a base model (like Red Ruby) but i dont have many pics because i lost my sd card to my old phone! She came with no tint, no fog lights, no hids, stock radio.. i mean everything was stock!! Im happy that im able to follow this build a little better since im doing everything this time... but here we go:

Her Interior (blue LEDS, pioneer avh 3200 bluetooth double din, focal component front stage, pioneer 6x9s, diamond sub stage):

facebook_-505944640_zpsc09995f9.jpg

after a quick hand wash, i also had eyelids painted on the headlight housing to give that aggressive look! I can honestly say I was the only on in The Dallas Metroplex (from what i seen having here for 5yrs) with that:

facebook_-1773594757_zps76d7eb65.jpg

I had 18" 5 spoke rims wrapped in pirelle tires for the winter and 22" 5 spoke craves (i believe) for the summer! (She was spoiled lol):

Winter Shot:

facebook_-1999541006_zps04c2b58f.jpg

Summer Shot:

facebook_1177778978_zps643115e9.jpg

how did you get the fog lights for the monte did you go to the junk yard and take them out of a ss?

Ok So Remember I Told ya'll about my First Car aka My First love, Black Beauty!?! Well here she is!!! I bought here at 18 after serving my first year in the Air force.. She came as a base model (like Red Ruby) but i dont have many pics because i lost my sd card to my old phone! She came with no tint, no fog lights, no hids, stock radio.. i mean everything was stock!! Im happy that im able to follow this build a little better since im doing everything this time... but here we go:

Her Interior (blue LEDS, pioneer avh 3200 bluetooth double din, focal component front stage, pioneer 6x9s, diamond sub stage):

after a quick hand wash, i also had eyelids painted on the headlight housing to give that aggressive look! I can honestly say I was the only on in The Dallas Metroplex (from what i seen having here for 5yrs) with that:

I had 18" 5 spoke rims wrapped in pirelle tires for the winter and 22" 5 spoke craves (i believe) for the summer! (She was spoiled lol):

Winter Shot:

Summer Shot:

how did you get the fog lights for the monte did you go to the junk yard and take them out of a ss?

I ordered them through gmpartsdirect if I remember correct. just the brackets and fog light housing. Then I took it to a shop and they ran a custom made wire harness to connect directly to my headlights and ran the fog light hid kit. Idk how they wired it because I never looked since it was a good install but they weren't individually operated like factory, they did whatever my headlights did... but I dont ride fogs without headlights on anyways so it was okay for me! I'm going to put fogs in my altima in the near future too!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Winter Shot:

Summer Shot:

I ordered them through gmpartsdirect if I remember correct. just the brackets and fog light housing. Then I took it to a shop and they ran a custom made wire harness to connect directly to my headlights and ran the fog light hid kit. Idk how they wired it because I never looked since it was a good install but they weren't individually operated like factory, they did whatever my headlights did... but I dont ride fogs without headlights on anyways so it was okay for me! I'm going to put fogs in my altima in the near future too!

yeah i installed some after market fogs in my monte but there kinda yellow like stock i think im just gonna buy some new fogs and find a ss in the junk yard and get all the wireing from it.

Winter Shot:

Summer Shot:

yeah i installed some after market fogs in my monte but there kinda yellow like stock i think im just gonna buy some new fogs and find a ss in the junk yard and get all the wireing from it.

well if the install is good and the only thing you worried about is the light color, then just get some HIDs

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Winter Shot:

Summer Shot:

well if the install is good and the only thing you worried about is the light color, then just get some HIDs

you can only put hid builbs in the stock fog light housing i have after market ones so it wont work =/

Winter Shot:

Summer Shot:

you can only put hid builbs in the stock fog light housing i have after market ones so it wont work =/

Oh i see!! I think you got the ones from eBay.... I was going to order them from there but before I did, I contacted the seller to make sure HID would fit, but they didnt

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

sick whip man.. nice clean and simple.. looking forward to more progress in the future.

Thanks bro! I appreciate it, I'll have a very small update tomorrow night if it comes in the mail... I'll also be shooting some more vids this weekend!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Archived