Sorry I didn't read every post but most of all them. Or you going to recone your X 18 sundown ? Just wondering because that a sweet sub. I tell you this you seem to go balls out on every thing like us man do. My truck is daily and is all system. I don't have a the best stuff but it gets down well enough for me. Wife want set in it said it stops her heart no bs.

It's all been sold. I was going to recone but decided to go a different route for the next build.

Phooj ywg, cas yuav hloov siab heev ua luaj li. Time to step up the game and wall that shit. :)

LOL. After much thinking, I'm gonna try to do 6 or 8 12s in a 4th or 4 15s in a 4th. Gonna try to build it myself since I can't afford what a guy quoted me.

Phooj ywg, cas yuav hloov siab heev ua luaj li. Time to step up the game and wall that shit. :)

LOL. After much thinking, I'm gonna try to do 6 or 8 12s in a 4th or 4 15s in a 4th. Gonna try to build it myself since I can't afford what a guy quoted me.
either one will be brutal. Get going with it

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db