Breaking Discovery! AMAZING new Car modification!

If you live near a farming community, it really is not that impractcle. They do it because they tend to hit a lot of small animals, which can cause issues with hitting the radiator. A guy I work with had one made for his jetta because rabbits kept running in front of him and he had to replace the radiator twice.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

If you live near a farming community, it really is not that impractcle. They do it because they tend to hit a lot of small animals, which can cause issues with hitting the radiator. A guy I work with had one made for his jetta because rabbits kept running in front of him and he had to replace the radiator twice.

theres tons a farming communities around this city, I just have not ever seen anyone put a brush gaurd on car like that, the jetta would be an interesting see also, any pics? lol

XS-power1.jpg

I want one for my Malibu....up here in the DE, PA, NJ area for some reason people don't know what a stop sign means, how to yield and turn signals I think are just an option on some cars here. Not saying it would do much but when I smash the crap out of the guy that cuts me off or rides the shoulder like its his lane maybe my car wont be too damaged.....sorry off my soapbox now...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

The ones on the Dodge Charger police cars are bad ass !!! The use them to push broken cars off of the roads ... can very well save lives in heavy traffic situations ...

Kind of wished I had one on my Chevy truck when I hit that deer that time ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived