Sonic Electronix

The 143 was a 130hz-30hz sweep that peaked at 37(today). And the 140.2 was music.... Burn Rubber- Too Short.  I asked if they had Hypnotize, but none of the 5 employees there had it....I can't find it anywhere. [glow=red,2,300]I should just go buy the damn cd, huh[/glow]??

Yes :D I love the CD

not a bad number...give it more power if you can...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

not a bad number...give it more power if you can...

I seriously doubt it will take anymore power. I didn't turn down the bass boost and gain til last night. Even after I turned the gain all the way down and the bass boost to halfway...I could hear it bottom out. So it's back to all the way down. It's still as loud as it was when I tested it on the TL so I'm good for now. I'm selling the sub and amp anyway since I'm working on trading the truck in for a 98 Durango...waiting to hear back from the dealer today.

For my 97' crown vic im hopeing, for a good 150 db's once im done with my box and all.... i have 1 12'' solo x with a hifonics colossus II and a 6 cu ft box ported 26.77 in. of port at 32HZ, by ( 28.5 wide 4.25 hight 26.77 length of flow)... cut the rear deck out and have the port fireing up/forward and sub faceing back/up very very solid trunk also. when i get some pic i will post them.. it is going to be a ver very different box and theme.... but ive never seen it before, so im gonna do it a lil' different, instead of painting or carpet, im putting 1/2 inch pine tounge and grove over it all, and in the rest of the car also.. headliner floor... its gonna be way way different but we'll see how it ends up..

let me know what u think of the pine wood..?

It's a different approach that's for sure. I've never seen pine used in any install that I can think of. Get some pics and we'll let you know what we think. If you have some of just the wood, not installed, that would help too...so we can see what you're gonna be workin with and all. Sounds like it will turn out nice though. Heavy, but nice.

ive got that new jeezy cd if u still aint baught it yet pookey if u still want it. ;D

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived