Pokey Posted December 26, 2006 Author Report Posted December 26, 2006 Watch the 4th vid at about 26 seconds.....the sub hits so hard, it moves the seat forward.
ChevyBoy Posted December 27, 2006 Report Posted December 27, 2006 Watch the 4th vid at about 26 seconds.....the sub hits so hard, it moves the seat forward. yea i seen that but didnt say anything. i was like whaaaaaaaaaat
tommyk90 Posted December 27, 2006 Report Posted December 27, 2006 Well, its not like the seat back was locked in place or anything. But I guess if you guys still think thats cool, then awesome! My teammate joe got a new video camera for xmas, so I'm hoping to take some high quality videos ASAP. ;D Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby -2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw
Pokey Posted December 27, 2006 Author Report Posted December 27, 2006 True, but still....to have enough force to push the seat forward is nice. It ain't like they're light or anything.
BassChevy12 Posted December 27, 2006 Report Posted December 27, 2006 hey tommy do you only run the kicker at 1 ohm for burps? if not how in the hell has that kicker and type R lastest so long?
2000LaDe Posted December 27, 2006 Report Posted December 27, 2006 in the kick on dash sealed with music 20hz sealed on dash
tommyk90 Posted December 28, 2006 Report Posted December 28, 2006 hey tommy do you only run the kicker at 1 ohm for burps? if not how in the hell has that kicker and type R lastest so long? The amp is running at 1 ohm in those vids. The type-r takes the power just fine for a short period of time, I won't play it for longer than a minute or so full tilt. After all, it is getting at least 4 times its rated RMS power. Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby -2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw
01xtreme Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 forgot to get a screen shot, i am going to meter it again later today, but I hit 142.8 @ 44Hz this morning with a buddies termlab. I could have sworn I would have hit higher...but I guess that is pretty much the story with most people getting metered on the term-lab for the first time. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Ernesto Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 forgot to get a screen shot, i am going to meter it again later today, but I hit 142.8 @ 44Hz this morning with a buddies termlab. [glow=red,2,300]I could have sworn I would have hit higher.[/glow]..but I guess that is pretty much the story with most people getting metered on the term-lab for the first time.Lol that's what sucks about the TL...First time is always going to leave you suprised :^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.