Sampsonite Posted February 23, 2009 Report Posted February 23, 2009 lol! --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
roscoe1129 Posted February 23, 2009 Report Posted February 23, 2009 ZOMG! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
stretchnutz78 Posted April 30, 2009 Report Posted April 30, 2009 hell, my local shop would be lucky to have a dmm. LOl damn that's pretty bad :V yea. they know what theyre doing most of the time, but they dont really have shit to work with. Some shops down here are like that too. :V hell, the shops around my way have no clue really how to even install let alone have any equiptment. moved to pa from sc and its a world of change to say the least. its cool here, not knockin the area as for people and sorts, but as for being updated it truely is shitty. theres always work in progress
Rose-Villian Posted April 30, 2009 Report Posted April 30, 2009 I'll post a TL shot once I have one. Man I miss Battle Of the Bass!!! That was some good shit! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
dray_jr Posted July 1, 2009 Report Posted July 1, 2009 doors closed windows up but it was on the floor board i did not know the difference at the time. can install but new to comps Im happy but still gotta tweak alot Needed: Battery's New box(premade missed a couple nails so i blew the back of the box out and had to re nail it) The big 3 wire upgrade
Colin - STAPUFT Posted July 1, 2009 Report Posted July 1, 2009 I'm not the 138.8, I'm the 148.6 down on the list. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
shainemcconnell Posted July 3, 2009 Report Posted July 3, 2009 no pictures...just a video....Rookie class 1 1 JL audio 13W7 and 1 Diablo Audio 1000.1...stock electrical no extra batteries. name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> 2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion 2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion 2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals 2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup. Team Pure Pressure
Darksideofsound Posted July 6, 2009 Report Posted July 6, 2009 the 144.4 is me....hit a 144.6 with a broken box, couldn't understand why I hit lower. found out the next day my fader on my line driver was %90 faded to the front and my subs are on the rear. will hit better next time. Thats my magnum....the escalade didn't hit the 145.8, he has $25,000 into his system, and only hit 142.7. he needs help. this photo was taken in the middle of a run, i dont know he didnt wait, but this is the only photo i have of my car and the tl together.....so I guess my only proof is a 142.7. I will get more pics. I'm running 2 12 solo x off of a kx2500.1, with a 12.76 cubic ft box, before bracing and port, 12 cubic ft after. Here, I will show a pic, it's rough, no carpet, but we finished the box at 2am the night before the comp.
stu Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 143.9 db 1 12w7 jl audio sub, 500/1 jl audio amp, 1 farad capacitor, in a 1985 ford crown vic. http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.a...6&Method=11 look for stuart morrelli
tbassjunky Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 LOL riiiiiiiiiiiight. I'm pretty sure that's "touched up" if you know what I mean. Photoshop maybe? LoL maybeeeee nah the meter probly mested up it happen to my friend he was doin like 143s normaly and the meter said like 187 b/c the wire got pinched
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.