ex650 Posted February 5, 2011 Report Posted February 5, 2011 just a 42hz burp with an SX 15" in a 4cube box(daily box) what software are these decible meters with your pc....and what kind of mic....ive never had mine measured and i would like to measure it
fecupe2001 Posted February 5, 2011 Report Posted February 5, 2011 that´s a termlab. I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
bkolfo4 Posted February 8, 2011 Report Posted February 8, 2011 First time I ever powered up my astro. (6) mayhem 15's. Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
fecupe2001 Posted February 8, 2011 Report Posted February 8, 2011 I need to get louder I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
BigPimpin91 Posted February 8, 2011 Report Posted February 8, 2011 I need to get louder We all do. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
fecupe2001 Posted February 8, 2011 Report Posted February 8, 2011 At least your songs are great, i don´t have anything great ahhaha I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
BigPimpin91 Posted February 8, 2011 Report Posted February 8, 2011 At least your songs are great, i don´t have anything great ahhaha Not sure how this applies to the thread but thanks though! Your write up on TL testing was great. LoL BigPimpin91's Banging Music
fecupe2001 Posted February 8, 2011 Report Posted February 8, 2011 haha thanks a lot man, i´ll continue very soon I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
RAM_Designs Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 Most I ever got out of my 1500 watt, single sub set-up was a 151 outlaw and 149 legal. Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.