Twisted Insane The Insane Asylum

Thanks man lol. Might have a listen and see how they hit. Listening to some of Twisted new songs on youtube sounds like they could hit pretty good.

On the new one, check out I Kill, Pick Your Poison, Slip Up, Underground Psycho...slammin fo sho, SMD needs to Youtube them since he usually supports Cali artists lol

2017 Honda Accord Touring 

Build coming soon

Just curious if any of the 220+ viewers of this thread have listened to this yet? If so who's got some feedback? Also, was there a link to the hissy fit? Just curious about it...

Naw it was about 3 years ago on TRTN. I didn't have an account back then but I browsed their forums a lot. This was back before World Wide Choppers even. He got on the forums to promote something or to respond to something. I can't remember since its been so long ago. Anyway, a few members said that his music wasn't their style and they gave him some suggestions and he gets mad at them and cusses them out. Then everyone starts bitching at him and he bitches back at them and so forth. He even told them the usual "you wouldn't say that to my face. Come to my show at blah blah and then see who the real man is" or similar threats. They didn't say anything bad to him until he started getting butthurt and threatening them then they started back at him. The mods over there then deleted the thread and I think banned him or he deleted his account. He then came out and said that it wasn't actually him, it was someone pretending to be him, but if you read the thread, you'd know it was him. Or it was a real good troll that knew specifics about a lot of his shows and personal life. Again I would love to give more but its hard to remember everything.

Heres a couple of links. Nothing to the actual thread, but some of the members do explain/talk about it here. Hes not very welcomed over there lol.

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/twisted-insane-the-root-of-all-evil-album-drops-on-halloween?id=2420574%3ATopic%3A1687595&page=1#comments

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/twisted-insane-calls-out-fan-to-fight?commentId=2420574%3AComment%3A1740054

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/twisted-insane-said-he-s-a-free-agent-tech-needs-to-swoop-em?id=2420574%3ATopic%3A1834660&page=1#comments

Yea that's Twiztid. He's part of that juggalo crap. Hes probably one of the better rappers out that affiliation but I still don't like his music. Anything related to ICP or juggalos will never hit my radio lol.

Twiztid:

Twisted Insane:

Not to change topics on the artist, but does anyone listen to C-Mob, he's the last rapper on the Twisted Insane video above. Pretty badass white rapper. He ended up doing alot of work with T-Rock formerly of Hypnotize Minds who also is another underground rap legend.

2017 Honda Accord Touring 

Build coming soon

Archived