Who All Is Going To Sbn Of 08?

ChevyBoy

Man i wanna go out there so bad right now, but no i gotta wait on my fat friend sat morning. If he aint here by 7:15 im leaving his ass and he can dip up there in the monte carlo. Im glad everyone has made it to daytona from out of town so far.

im leaving in about an hour and a half :D i should be there by starting time, even though i loose an hour

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

ill have on some blue jean shorts a white t and some white nike maxs, prolly have a fat boy walking with me lol. Im 6'4ish he is like 5'8

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

No WAY. WOW. Got a long story for you all. I was driving around town today and see these 2 SEXY ass girls in like some hatch (yeah crazy shit they were sexy though) with an Iowa license plate or some shit. I speed up next to them and my friend thinks it would be hilarious to bump it right next to them, so he turns it up. Well, Ya Dig by young jeezy screwed comes on and starts to jam and then I past them a bit and boom the dreaded smoke smell. I freak the fuck out, turn everything off, and flames start to pour out of the fuses, and i just put my head down in shame. I just fucking blew a piece of nice equipment due to being a moron, but I pulled up at a friends, checked it out a bit more. The fuses were MELTED, the speaker wire was MELTED, the power/ground terminals were a bit black. I gave it a quick wipe off, set the gains with a multimeter, and replaced the crispy fuses. I really had little hope here, but I turned everything back on, and god fucking damn, what do you know, still bumping just as hard... I honestly don't know what to say about sundown, these fucking amps are indestructible. A flaming amp going on to jam out 20 minutes later is incredible. My sundown saz1500 came back from the grave today. Awesome. All I can say.

Oh yeah and Ill be at sbn on Sunday.

teamsundown-1.jpg

I'll be wearing a black and red kicker shirt and a Valpo hat. :)

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

well im at the hotel now cause im beat :( the van that gmonk posteted a video to was nuts :o:o:o whoever brought the alieve it was a great idea i think it was dls. headed back at 4 :P

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

met wigglez, chevy, bangin altima, loud blazer, 00sdime, majorpaynes and a few others today.

having a blast.

and i must say wigglez shit SLUMPS!

JAWJA COUNTRY BOYS CAN BOOM TOO!!!!

O8 CHEVY SILVERADO 5.3 VORTEC

LT EXT CAB

6.5" JVC COAXIAL DOOR SPEAKERS ALL THE WAY AROUND

4 250W 2"POWER ACOUSTIK TWEETERS

SOON TO BE 2 DD512'S IN A 5 CUBE BOX VENTED. POWERED BY A CRUNCH 1400X 2

SOON TO ALSO AMP UP THE DOOR SPEAKERS WHEN THE SUBS ARE ADDED

MUCH MORE ON THE DRAWING BOARD FOR THIS TRUCK!!!!!

Archived