Who All Is Going To Sbn Of 08?

ChevyBoy

sbn down here is one of or the largest show other than world finals in iasca bracket.

and as far as alot of 160s i wouldnt say alot but more than normal, alot of out of state people travel far to be at the show and they throw down majorly. im not one thats going to be breakin glass im mainly going just to take a vacation, plus i have family down there. ill demo and enter in bass boxing for iasca and mainly have fun

and ill give you a call rollin and we can start arrangeing somethin

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

so this get together, is it going to be dinner at hooters? thats what its sounding like :lol:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

hum... hooters is pg13.... a camra phone and a strip joint wouldnt be too bad?....

lol hooters is fine, its been ages since ive been in daytona so the only one i know rite where its at is the one directly across from the track

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i would love to be there but.... a 13 hour drive is a little much

take pics and vids

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

hum... hooters is pg13.... a camra phone and a strip joint wouldnt be too bad?....

lol hooters is fine, its been ages since ive been in daytona so the only one i know rite where its at is the one directly across from the track

im 18 and would have to pay to get in :( I think its around $25 here

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

lol i wouldnt pay to get into any club like that just to count bruses on the dancers lol... hooters is much much cleaner..

im tryn to talk my lil brother into riden down to daytona with me just to be a spectator and to show off his lil truck even tho he doesnt have a system yet, and maybe when i get down there ill have time to throw one in for him...

im still tryn to guesstamate how much in gas its going to cost to get there and back to pensacola.....at 3.25 per gallon its going to be murder and roughly 16-22mpg in the van

im hopein i wont have to drop more than 250-300 round trip in gas... plus the 80 to enter the event, plus food and smokes... im glad i dont have to pay for a room, ill just drive north 45 minutes and stay at my dads

lol i wouldnt pay to get into any club like that just to count bruses on the dancers lol... hooters is much much cleaner..

im tryn to talk my lil brother into riden down to daytona with me just to be a spectator and to show off his lil truck even tho he doesnt have a system yet, and maybe when i get down there ill have time to throw one in for him...

im still tryn to guesstamate how much in gas its going to cost to get there and back to pensacola.....at 3.25 per gallon its going to be murder and roughly 16-22mpg in the van

trust me i would not pay to get in :lol: but yea 34mpg is nice :D

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived