Who All Is Going To Sbn Of 08?

ChevyBoy

lol i missed that whole thread

ill have my dads sony hd cam, so ill be able to do like 30 or 60 gb worth of pics and videos, ....

its going to be held on the 29 and 30th of march and i think theres a fling going on , on the 28th i read somewhere but im not sure prolly a thing to get messed up good before the show the next day

reading>you

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

SHOW HOURS

NEW FOR 2008

SBN IS A TWO DAY EVENT

SAT MARCH 29TH 10AM - 6PM

SUN MARCH 30TH 10AM - 6PM

SBN BAND-SHELL BEACH PARTY

SATURDAY NIGHT MARCH 29TH 7:00PM

ADMISSION

ONLY $10 per day

Children under 12 FREE with paid Adult Admission

LIST OF NO's

NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES

NO COOLERS

NO BACKPACKS

NO WEAPONS OR OF MASS DESTRUCTION SMALL OR LARGE

NO RIFLES

NO HANDGUNS

NO SQUIRTGUNS

NO KNIVES

NO CROSSBOWS

NO CATAPULTS

NO SPEARS

NO SPEARGUNS

NO BLOW GUNS

NO DARTS

NO THUMBTACKS

NO ANIMALS

(EXCEPT GUIDE DOGS OR PIGS)

NO PUBLIC NUDITY

NO ATTITUDES

NO THONGS

NO SPEEDOS

NO OPERA SINGERS

NO BAGPIPES

NO COLORS

NO PUBLIC DISPLAYS OF AFFECTION

NO SPITTING

NO RUNNING WITH SCISSORS

NO BUMMERS

NO NONSENSE

NO MATTER

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Alright well lets get something definite setup. Someone thats from the area pick a good spot to meet up that can accomodate a few of us. I wasn't planning on taking my truck but I might bring it on down to show off at a meet. Come Thursday I'll have three Bl 18s in there (as if it wasn't loud enough with two). I'm cool with dinner at Hooters. I hope they don't mind us shaking their windows.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

id say lets meet up at the mall. its maybe 5 miles, about 10 minutes away from the ocean center depending on traffic. its right by the track.

yeh we could meet up at the mall like saturday night and then head to kens winghouse...since i think it shits on hooters in every aspect...but you know everywhere is gonna be fuckin packed....

xa-1.gif

i dont really care lol...but im gonna need a dd, ill get one of my boys to drive my red truck for me...and ill just play with the volume knob...lol...hooters is cool...we need to setup a time...like meet at the mall at like 630 no later and then head to hooters....everybody else needsto post up and decide where and what itme will be the best....so far only me and chevyboy are keeping this thread alive lol...

xa-1.gif

Archived