Sundown Audio

Kicker warhorse?

Mr Bigolsworth

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/new-member-orientation/114472-big-perm-forum.html

He told me he wanted team rf subs (I had a blown one) because he loved neo motors...

When I first met him it was to buy two of his T4000s. I was told one was mint and the other was worn but worked. Go over and then he told me he just sold them. I already had 3 but was just trying to stack up so wasn't too put off but was pissed and skeptical. Then he tells me he has T3000s. There are three with the covers removed stacked on top of each other and I ask him what the heck was this about. He laughed and said I've obviously never strapped amps. Now I know he is full of shit. And they look small. Pull up a pic and the internals were for T2000s. I almost beat him up then so he offers some underrated HCCA amps that can do 10,000 watts on good voltage....these were the newer ones where they were max rated at double rms. It was then I boycotted sperm anywhere and everywhere. Including craigslist where he reeled in so many uneducated and inexperienced people.

/story time

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

lol, i thought my few encounters were bad.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Sounds pretty bad up there but ill be honest was about to buy 2 sundown 3500 when i came accross the warhorse for cheap with 2 yr warrenry thru kicker. In my situation the warhorse worked great for me i plan on running 8 fi bls fully loaded off it currently only running 4. @ 4 ohms ...as of now it gets nasty i do dislike when people down certain products their are a lot of great manufactures out there. I go to the shows and alot of times it people not doing it right. Ive even seen some old sony 10's sound good if done right. Seen a suburban run 4 ma 18s completely wop a guy with 4 rf 15s that cost 4 times as much as the ma setup it just depends. Do it right its gonna sound great

Archived