DD-1 signal/40hz/1khz no led turn on

Sky

99.9% of the time is user error. It could be your dd-1 is defected ort you are probably doing something wrong.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

didn't think you were supposed to hook the red + lead to anything other than the + signal coming from the amp. or in the head unit case just unplug the rca to the amp and plug it directly into the DD-1 at the top. More than likely when you touched the + signal input wire to the power/remote wire it might have shorted something out in it. talk to steve and see what he thinks can be done.

2001 Toyota Avalon (stock other than system)2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS (Cat-back custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler, ECU Flash)1966 Chevelle SS (402BBC, Built TH350 w/2500 stall, Flowmaster exhaust, Coy 5 Spoke Rims, Holley Carb, Elderbrock Intake, Comp Cams Valve Train)Current in Avalon:Kenwood DNX5180 HUJBL 6.5" in front doorsJBL 3/4" tweets in dashJBL 3.5" rear doorsJBL 200w 4ch amp

RE Audio SEX 12D4 Subs (12")

Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

Big 3 1/0 ga Q Power wire

Custom box by Pro Audio Gulfport, MS

137.5 SB2 USACIhttp://www.stevemead...on-xls-build-up

You that might be the case. I accidentally did that at first and touched the remote and it seems like it's all gone down hill since then. Now it won't even show when it's distorting. Doing it thru the RCA into the dd1 doesn't give me any sort of signal at all

sounds like it cooked it bro. Shoot Steve and email, he might be able to help you with it.

2001 Toyota Avalon (stock other than system)2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS (Cat-back custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler, ECU Flash)1966 Chevelle SS (402BBC, Built TH350 w/2500 stall, Flowmaster exhaust, Coy 5 Spoke Rims, Holley Carb, Elderbrock Intake, Comp Cams Valve Train)Current in Avalon:Kenwood DNX5180 HUJBL 6.5" in front doorsJBL 3/4" tweets in dashJBL 3.5" rear doorsJBL 200w 4ch amp

RE Audio SEX 12D4 Subs (12")

Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

Big 3 1/0 ga Q Power wire

Custom box by Pro Audio Gulfport, MS

137.5 SB2 USACIhttp://www.stevemead...on-xls-build-up

• 11 months later...

having the same problem right now, i have done everything even turned the gain up a little, and still nothing anyone figure anything out on this? on mine the power is the only thing that will light up, when i turn it on i see the distortion for a sec and then its just power, i try to do the head unit volume test, hook the dd-1 to the speaker terminals on the amp, and get nothing.

Archived