Calling all civic owners opinions. (51r battery)

Hello guys. If you have a civic then you know there are few AGM battery options for the group 51r. There is kinetik hc1400 and xs5100r. Which i care for neither. My question is has anyone ever done away with the front battery and just run two big batts in the back for example? I am looking at getting a couple group 31s any made by enersys. (odyssey, stinger, die hard platinum).

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

I've ran my Civic on just the rear batteries, 2 xs d3400's, but not for more than a week. Didn't have any problems though. I had all 3 batteries hooked up, then had to take my front one out to get a broken bolt out of it. But as long as the runs from the back were connected to the main lines up front, there shouldn't be any problems.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

No problem at all. I think the big connections should be 2 positive connections that go to the stock location, one for the fuse box, and one that came from the alt. I believe that alt run also tied off into some connections on top of the engine, can't recall that off the top of my head though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yeah id have to find a way to distribute it all. But with no battery in the 51r spot should yield plenty of room :)

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Archived