stolen system in casadaga, ny

My brother's system was stolen last night while he was out camping. The campsite was a distance away from parking so nothing was heard or seen. System consisted of the following:

Pioneer Deh-p8300ub

2-15" kicker comp vr dual 4 subs

Rockford prime 1200.1

Rockford fosgate 4 ga.

American bass 1/0

Lightning audio rcas

Any and all info and help in finding this gear is greatly appreciated.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

That sucks ! Hard to think they had the balls to remove even power wires too. That's sickening and they should loose a finger on both hands when you find them. Then maybe having 8 fingers will slow down there asses

They were prepared too because they had to take the 1/0 off the alternator and the subs were held in by square head deck screws

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Thanks scooby i appreciate it

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

someone that knows him or something had to steal it. to be that prepared doesnt make sense. they realy knew what they where doing. normally someone will steal subs and amp, if they cant get the box they take the subs. do you anyone that hates him that knows about his system and that?

Im sure plenty of people dislike him and yes it feels like it was an "inside job". To be able to take square head deck screws out is knowing what you are up against. Im just glad they didnt take his xspower battery so he could atleast get home

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

For sure it is someone he knows. To know where he was camping and to be that prepared, there is no way around it. Did he recently get on a friends bad side?

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Archived