Hugh G. Rection Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 yeah, interesting..... Owner of BigAss Ports
Neckbeard Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 ...does that say sundown...on a skar sub? :| Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
HatersGonnaHate Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 Uhh, I though everyone already knew that sundown parts were used on the first series of skar subs? My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Kevin M Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 I heard that they bought a bunch of presale stuff to resell but their using the magnets now too? IZ is confuzed 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.