Twigz Posted February 19, 2008 Report Posted February 19, 2008 Well, I have 2 door panel component speakers, here's a picture I think it's 8'. I'm looking at the MMATS Component Speakers, but I don't know which one to get. http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...pdate+Selection here's a list of em all. pick some out and tell me =) Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
BackYardSoundZ Posted February 21, 2008 Report Posted February 21, 2008 Dont let grills fool you, I looked up your car and theyre 5 1/4 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_i73_5-1...nt-systems.html <<Some Options
Shyne151 Posted February 24, 2008 Report Posted February 24, 2008 I've done a few of the cobalts... you're gonna have to do quite a bit of grinding on your door panel to get them to fit correctly. and metra says you have 6.5"s. and the ones i've done have been 6.5". -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.