Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1 First Box Build

this is actually taken at my dads work, so that's why he has all the right equiptment :D and its now HOME!! as soon as my dad gets back we will be setting this baby up but like I said unfortunately it will be on a P300-2 for now until we order In the new amp.

IMG_0972_zpsa491260c.jpg

IMG_0975_zps2e49151d.jpg

IMG_0973_zps591d20ec.jpg

IMG_0977_zps840db926.jpg

IMG_0976_zps00dc98bb.jpg

ok so its now in the boot and wired at 75W @ 4 Ohms each with the P300-2, this will hopefully break them in a little for when we get the R1200-1D were just waiting for the money to come in and we will order it in but for now this is what we got. Now I thought I was going to be disappointed because they are wired at 75W each and we originally had a Rockford Fosgate PS3 12" wired at 300W which was hitting pretty hard but oohhh no! These babies are pounding so much harder at just 75W EACH!!! man I cant wait to see what these can do at 400W each!! maybe we will upload a video for u guys.

IMG_0978_zps0b8c21f3.jpg

this is actually taken at my dads work, so that's why he has all the right equiptment :D and its now HOME!! as soon as my dad gets back we will be setting this baby up but like I said unfortunately it will be on a P300-2 for now until we order In the new amp.

IMG_0977_zps840db926.jpg

I have a set of those terminals and I love them.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

As long as it's not a crappy phone lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

nvm then lol it would only be as good as the iPhone 4 lol or a Fujifilm FinePix S8100fd which I don't know how good it is for recording lol its my dads but we might test it :D

i have a question bare with me because we are new at this, at the moment we have these subs wired at 4 ohms, the left channel on the amp is wired to the left sub the right channel on the amp is wired to the right sub, i believe this would be wiring at 4 ohms and they should receive 75W each. so to my understanding if i take on the sub a wire from the left terminal live and connect to the right terminal live on the sub box and a wire from the left terminal earth to the right terminal earth on the sub box which will connect both subs as one, now this is where i get confused do i wire live and earth from one side channel to the sub or do i wire a live from one side channel and a earth from the other side channel? at the minute im not too sure about that and that's why i have wired it at 4 ohms. any help will be much appreciated i know this will sound stupid to u guys but im really not sure so i need a little helping hand :D

This may help you. Just click on 2-channel amp > 2 subs > your subs' coil configurations.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-bYumVBgEIxB/learn/learningcenter/car/subwoofers_wiring.html

Archived