Sundown Audio

Need advise on an amp

angelscream

With a 600-750 rms amp, your alternator is plenty. Big 3 is just a good idea no matter what. The battery is plenty. Anything labeled 4 Guage is plenty good enough. But I'm not the best of the best, top of the line kind so take from this what you want!

This. Big 3, alternator and battery will help but we're looking at a 600 watt rms sub. Stock alternator will be fine. 4 gauge will be fine.

You have a couple options under $150

RE audio xtx I want to say. Like 500 watts at 1 ohm and I'm pretty sure could be had for like $100 with possible free shipping to the lower 48.

Also Audiopipe. They've got a 1200 (does like 500) a 1300 (does 650) and an actual 1,000 and 1,500 which all can be found for under $150

And honestly what I would do if in your situation and budget

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_20683_Soundstream_DTR1900D.aspx

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

With a 600-750 rms amp, your alternator is plenty. Big 3 is just a good idea no matter what. The battery is plenty. Anything labeled 4 Guage is plenty good enough. But I'm not the best of the best, top of the line kind so take from this what you want!

This. Big 3, alternator and battery will help but we're looking at a 600 watt rms sub. Stock alternator will be fine. 4 gauge will be fine.

You have a couple options under $150

RE audio xtx I want to say. Like 500 watts at 1 ohm and I'm pretty sure could be had for like $100 with possible free shipping to the lower 48.

Also Audiopipe. They've got a 1200 (does like 500) a 1300 (does 650) and an actual 1,000 and 1,500 which all can be found for under $150

And honestly what I would do if in your situation and budget

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_20683_Soundstream_DTR1900D.aspx

So do U think that my sub would handle 900 watts rms because that is what that Soundstream is

Archived