Sonic Electronix

God speed and make sure you brace the hell out of it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147860-kryptonites-walkthrough/

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

The only bracing i had was with the floor that i bolted in. The double layered birch that was lag bolted into bed floor. The toe boarding i put on the sides was bolted into the wheel wells which added some strength. Than all the 2x4s made it super rigid as well. I would not suggest my method of building though, waay too heavy. Strong but heavy lol. If i could do the build again, i would outline the cutout with 1x1 square stock, gussets in each corner both in the bed and in the cab. Weld the square in the cab to the cab itself. Run the 1x1 around the bed to keep the rails rigid, than make gussets from the top of the square frame in the bed to about half way down the bed rails. Vertical braces inside that gusset half way between and gusset those. Once you get your shell dimensions figure out, i would use double layered birch, than bolt it to the bracing you put into the bed. Mike Singer does a great job on his bracing, if you can find some of his work it'll give you a good idea.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived