FieroGrande Posted April 29, 2008 Report Posted April 29, 2008 Very Nice update! I am just not to sure that that is the best way to get a ground and juice to the amps. Why not mount them wires directly to the terminals? IDK thats just me tho. I just wanted to throw that out there.
roscoe1129 Posted April 29, 2008 Report Posted April 29, 2008 Very Nice update! I am just not to sure that that is the best way to get a ground and juice to the amps. Why not mount them wires directly to the terminals? IDK thats just me tho. I just wanted to throw that out there.yeah but he should be o.k. But if you did flip those batteries on their side you could wire to the amps easier than using the "connector" I had 5+ and 5- to my batteries in the burb just got to get a longer bolt Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
BFB Posted April 29, 2008 Author Report Posted April 29, 2008 I'll try to take it out later in the week for vids, if not I'll get some at the comp this Saturday.... damn vid whores
LoudBlazer Posted April 29, 2008 Report Posted April 29, 2008 I wont lie lol im a vid whore! I watch the same vids on youtube atleast once a night. So i need you to make new vids for my porn addiction 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
BFB Posted April 29, 2008 Author Report Posted April 29, 2008 Very Nice update! I am just not to sure that that is the best way to get a ground and juice to the amps. Why not mount them wires directly to the terminals? IDK thats just me tho. I just wanted to throw that out there. The ground to the chassis is right behind the board the batteries are mounted to. I wanted to do it "right" but this was just kind of thrown together when I pulled the cap out and put the batteries in. It's all coming out at the end of the summer for a complete rebuild using everything I'm learning/buying now....
BFB Posted April 29, 2008 Author Report Posted April 29, 2008 Lookin good! We need vids or all those pics have been photo chopped ...if I was going to 'shop it, don't you think I'd throw some 18's in with a few 4k's?
Team Sundown's Charles Posted April 29, 2008 Report Posted April 29, 2008 BFB you plan on coming to NC for any NSPL shows? There is one May 10 in Burlington and one May 17 in High Point. I'll be to the one on may 10 don't know about the 17. 1993 Mazda Mx-3 Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7 Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4 Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass
BFB Posted April 29, 2008 Author Report Posted April 29, 2008 BFB you plan on coming to NC for any NSPL shows? There is one May 10 in Burlington and one May 17 in High Point. I'll be to the one on may 10 don't know about the 17. I could probably make it up on the 17th, was going to go to FL for Unite but I think I need to find something a little cheaper to do that weekend.
00sdime00 Posted April 29, 2008 Report Posted April 29, 2008 I could probably make it up on the 17th, was going to go to FL for Unite but I think I need to find something a little cheaper to do that weekend.Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....I'm coming up there for Southeast Showdown...The least you can do is come down here for Unite.. ..Besides, I still have not got a demo of this thing yet A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
BFB Posted April 30, 2008 Author Report Posted April 30, 2008 Hey, I was down for SBN and apparently the red headed slut has only given me a teaser, so we're kinda even! I may still make it down for you Unite, hit me up if you're on AIM later.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.