roscoe1129 Posted May 25, 2008 Report Posted May 25, 2008 niice! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
BFB Posted May 25, 2008 Author Report Posted May 25, 2008 pffft...a little more noticable...I betcha that poor car is about as bad as my truck is now...vids pleese not quite, there's still a few more changes/additions that need to be done before I can catch up to the truck.
00sdime00 Posted May 25, 2008 Report Posted May 25, 2008 second baffle or no?Single baffle...Here's a few vids for ya's A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
ChevyBoy Posted May 25, 2008 Report Posted May 25, 2008 i was there if you dont remember. i was asking if this one was a single or double since it has the extra gap for a double.
00sdime00 Posted May 25, 2008 Report Posted May 25, 2008 i was there if you dont remember. i was asking if this one was a single or double since it has the extra gap for a double.Those vids are of the new wall bud....look closely...it is a single baffle A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
ChevyBoy Posted May 25, 2008 Report Posted May 25, 2008 Those vids are of the new wall bud....look closely...it is a single baffle i know silly. but like i said, with the overhang of the port, it has room for a double
roscoe1129 Posted May 25, 2008 Report Posted May 25, 2008 Nic vids man! Your getting some real good flex out of it! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
BFB Posted May 26, 2008 Author Report Posted May 26, 2008 Single baffle...Here's a few vids for ya's Thanks Joe! I would have gotten around to posting them eventually As with most vids, their compressed so much it doesn't really show it all, but you get the idea. i know silly. but like i said, with the overhang of the port, it has room for a double For now, just a reinforced and braced single baffle. I may add a second before I carpet it, not sure yet. Don't need it, it's solid as it is, but it'd look better with the speakers countersunk a bit. Nic vids man! Your getting some real good flex out of it! Thanks, it's getting closer to what I've been wanting. Someday I'll add the HO alt and do the big 3, then maybe I'll have enough juice to turn the amps up to half or more...
BFB Posted June 1, 2008 Author Report Posted June 1, 2008 A few more pics since I've got it all done, again. Pretty happy with it now except the stock 65amp alt isn't quite keeping up. Next on the list is to get the HO alt out of my living room and into the car, and do the big 3 in 1/0 at the same time... this week I hope. Done.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.