Leo1103 Posted June 29, 2013 Report Posted June 29, 2013 "Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson "My car is built to be shit on... kind of like my chest" friend 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Quiet Posted July 1, 2013 Report Posted July 1, 2013 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
big dee Posted July 1, 2013 Report Posted July 1, 2013 Can't see it from my house lol or looks good from my house.
big dee Posted July 1, 2013 Report Posted July 1, 2013 Lmao ! I swear your roof is not gonna leak unless it rains. Gypsy roofing quote
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.