The Official Quote Thread

Only rules are:

- Quote can be from anywhere or anything.

- Credit it if you know where it came from.

- No bickering. IE: Religious or political ranting.

All the sadness in the world is in a dog's eyes. Look into a dog's eyes and imagine something terrible... It looks like it's happening TO THAT DOG! - George Carlin

Edit - And forum guidelines, of course. :D

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Famous Speeches of TOM from Toonami

Courage by TOM
"There's no substitute for guts! I'm talkin' about gumption, bravery,...courage. Courage means having the strength to resist opposition, danger, or hardship. It can mean alot of things. Sticking by your friends takes courage. Being yourself takes courage. Think of your favorite heroes. They've got courage in spades. Even some of the bad guys have it, but most don't. Size isn't a factor, neither is strength. It can't be measured except in actions, so you've gotta let your actions speak for you. Take it easy for now. Store up that courage, you never know when you're gonna need it. "

Anger by TOM
"We've all been angry before. Some of us let it go, some of us don't. There's nothing wrong with being angry, it's all in how you deal with it. Anger can be a motivational tool. Rage can hold you back. Vegita is a perfect example of a rageaholic. He can't let go, so he stays angry for a long time. Piccolo deals with his anger. It helps him focus, that's what makes him so dangerous. The trick is to not let your anger fester, you have to turn it into something positive. Otherwise you'll never learn from your mistakes and you'll be angry forever."
Parenting by TOM
"It's time to talk about an unpleasant subject. Most parents have a hard time keeping the way clean, but some parents responsibilities are alittle bit more involved. Think of it as field training a child. It's not what they're eating, it's what's eating them. Evil warlords, desperate criminals, and the occasional booby trap. The Quest's have it down to a science. Goku's approach isn't as cerebral, but it still works though. It takes a special person to let their child go into harms way, a special kid too. So let your parents know how tough it could be, just don't tell em I told you. "

Experience by TOM
"Have you ever been... experienced? Experience is something you can only learn from time. There are no shortcuts. It means learning lessons and applying them. It's something alot of people overlook, but they shouldn't. Master Roshi is a good example. He's a little old, so his enemies underestimate him, but he's got experience on his side. That makes him tougher than they think. With time all things come to fruition. New talents are revealed, new skills are learned, old ones mastered. A true master lets time teach the lessons and never forgets what they learned. Those who don't are doomed to failure. So keep it real. "

Individuality by TOM
"Heads up!!! There's a new millennium on the way and you've got a decision to make. Are you gonna be like everyone else or are you gonna forge your own path, be your own person...an individual. Websters says that individuality is a total character distinguishing an individual from others. Y'know, someone who stands out from the crowd, is alittle different. Could be hair, clothes, or just a different outlook. An individual takes responsibility for their actions and refuses to let anyone tell them what to do. Being yourself isn't always easy, sometimes you have to take some licks. But in the long run it's the only thing that makes you who you are, so never give it up. I'm outta here."

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Mark Twain

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

What did you think was going to happen!? - me

Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing!

DCSig_zpsgm88292n.jpg

2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1)

2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4)

2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4)

2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2)

2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)

"Comparing turkey bacon to pork bacon is like comparing Lady Gaga to Madonna. Similar, but not even fuckin' close to the same." - Me earlier.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived