new build ideas. budget i guess?

well some of you guys might know that i moved out of PA down back to the carribean ( where i was from )

i orignally only planned to come down for the summer for a intertunship but they offered me to stay for a year or two before i go back to finish college, it was a offer i could turn down. ( there paying good untaxed down here and there going to pay for my last two years of school )

anyways i dont want to drop a shit tone of money on a system. my budget will be about 1800 dollars..

i dont want to be so loud ,,,i just want a nice crisp sound system that can get loud if needed

car is gana be a 99 civic SIR in the procces of buying it...

here are some pics !

syzk.jpg

aibv.jpg

nefn.jpg

keep in mind i have nothing down here so 1800 for everything ( wires etc)

i was thinking maybe 1 sundown x 10 along with some hertz components ...!!! tell me what you guys thinkkk

Normally im not big of civics because all of them are primered ricers but i gotta give credit were its due that is a clean looking car i like it man!

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Normally im not big of civics because all of them are primered ricers but i gotta give credit were its due that is a clean looking car i like it man!

same deal here but on island these things go for litterally nothing it will do me well for 2 years

Archived