Guerra33 Posted July 24, 2013 Author Report Posted July 24, 2013 If you added a spacer it would change the specs a tad but not enough to be noticeable. And if you could get maybe another inch or 2 in depth that would be perfect. You could do the box designed ^^ but it might choke the motor a little. So its up to what you can fit. And a nice redtop for a second battery would be nice. But you'll still get some noticeable voltage drop. Thanks for all the help. I ended up doing the design i posted but changed my dimensions to 14" H 30.5" W and 14" D. Volume and the frequency came out to pretty much the same Just finished it up but now am waiting on the carpet. Haven't checked how it sounded yet. Didnt take very many pics but did when i checked how it fit. Its all finished up now just waiting on carpet
Pioneerchuck Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Not bad man, looks pretty good! I assume you're going to put the top on?? Lol
Guerra33 Posted July 26, 2013 Author Report Posted July 26, 2013 Thanks. And haha of course. It's all done besides carpeting. Waiting for that to come in. Did a quick test without mounting and I am happy with it. I'm sure it will sound much better when I get my new amp.
Pioneerchuck Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 well hell yeah dude! Looks good. Post up some pictures once you get it all finished and carpeted.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.