SQ speakers under $400

Bsing

You mean real SQ...or you mean sounds good....theres a huge difference...if you go look at the time and effort that goes into SQ cars it is ridiculous.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I think you should goto every stereo shop you can and listen to as many as you can. Get a feel for different tweeters. What people suggest to you may not be the sound your looking for. Find something that gives you more of what your looking for. Sure it won't sound exactly the same cause theirs will probably be pointed right at your head. But you'll get a better idea that way

SMDSIG3.png

What he said ^^

It all comes down to personal preference....especially Tweets...can't stress that enough. I like soft dome tweets...but dislike hard dome ones..they are way to harsh or bright for me. I don't like alot of tweeter in my setup though and like more midrange then most

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I'm taking about true sound quality as in you take days tuning your setup till it makes it as if your right there at an orchestra. With the harshness of the tweets I believe if you tweek the crossovers you can eliminate those shrilling highs. And for going around listening to all different kinds of speakers is just not going to work, I live in no town hick town where there's nothing for great car audio till the next state most likely.

I'm taking about true sound quality as in you take days tuning your setup till it makes it as if your right there at an orchestra. With the harshness of the tweets I believe if you tweek the crossovers you can eliminate those shrilling highs. And for going around listening to all different kinds of speakers is just not going to work, I live in no town hick town where there's nothing for great car audio till the next state most likely.

Are you going to run active?

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Running active indeed, to me its the best way to achieve the highest quality of sound to your enjoyment, just my opinion

Agreed...hell it makes a big difference even on cheaper gear like mine.

Have you though about home audio drivers? You would have to spend some time matching them...but you can do pretty good for 400$ on 2 way active setup.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived