Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Lets see your sealed off trunk enclosure pics


ChrisB4

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am starting my build in the next few weeks using 2 12" MMats rebuilt to handle 1000 watts rms each being powered by a soundqubed (formally Audioque) Q1-2200d and I will be sealing off from the trunk and I wanna see what everyone else is running or building. So if you have pics, lets see them.

One other thing, I have a1999 saab 9-5 and I read a comment that guy with a saab 9-3 did a 150+ from a sealed off system and that is just remarkable.

Posted

Nothing much, two R1s on 300w in a sealed prefab. Sealing off made a huge difference, even though I never got around to the rear deck. All I used was 1/4" mdf and great stuff, painted with flekstone that surprisingly matched my carpet. Basically, the 1/4" is like a second baffle. It's only being held on by the sub mounting screws in this picture, but I added more later. Worked out great, and was cheap. $10-15 for materials.

get-attachment.jpg

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 637 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...