DaveBoutilier Posted August 19, 2014 Author Report Posted August 19, 2014 I really did have alot of time to work ont the stang latly but its coming along I guess. Still have to fg the baffle bracing and run the wires from the battery bank all the little things are piling up lol. current score-156.6 sealed on the dash 4 ZV3 15s 1 AB 1100.1
DaveBoutilier Posted August 19, 2014 Author Report Posted August 19, 2014 So my wife wanted to help with her build so she cut out some of the baffle and also sanded the in side of the wall for about 2 hours lol shes picky with the finish haha current score-156.6 sealed on the dash 4 ZV3 15s 1 AB 1100.1
Hotdog Posted August 20, 2014 Report Posted August 20, 2014 team american bass getting photo bombed by team asshole aka fox racing hahaha This was at a local competiton in hamilton ontario! I ended up with my highest score to date 156.4! Damn I did not know you knew Mclovin from superbad The man to the right of the trophy (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
DaveBoutilier Posted August 20, 2014 Author Report Posted August 20, 2014 Haha yah well I think hes denali 2.0 on smd in the ground pounder fourms not sure if you know him or not lol. current score-156.6 sealed on the dash 4 ZV3 15s 1 AB 1100.1
Hotdog Posted August 20, 2014 Report Posted August 20, 2014 Dont think I have met him. But I like him already (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
DaveBoutilier Posted August 20, 2014 Author Report Posted August 20, 2014 When I last seen him out I think it did a 160.6 but then he had air ride issues and havent seen it since! Now when I do see him im going to think mclovin haha nice. current score-156.6 sealed on the dash 4 ZV3 15s 1 AB 1100.1
DaveBoutilier Posted November 13, 2014 Author Report Posted November 13, 2014 current score-156.6 sealed on the dash 4 ZV3 15s 1 AB 1100.1
DaveBoutilier Posted November 13, 2014 Author Report Posted November 13, 2014 current score-156.6 sealed on the dash 4 ZV3 15s 1 AB 1100.1
DaveBoutilier Posted November 13, 2014 Author Report Posted November 13, 2014 current score-156.6 sealed on the dash 4 ZV3 15s 1 AB 1100.1
Kyblack76 Posted November 13, 2014 Report Posted November 13, 2014 wicked nice SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.