civic doesnt have factory harness

well guys my mom bought a 98 civic that doesnt have the factory harness, the tweaker cut it out so im left with just wires and was wondering how do i go about hooking it up? like which color wires are for the power and which are for the speakers?

Constant 12V+ Blue/White

Switched 12V+ Yellow/Red

Ground Black

Illumination Red/Black

Dimmer n/a

Antenna Driver's Pillar

Front Speakers 6 1/2" Doors Left Front (+) Blue

Left Front (-) Gray/Black

Right Front (+) Red/Green

Right Front (-) Brown/Black

Rear Speakers 6" x 9" Rear Deck Left Rear (+) Blue/Yellow

Left Rear (-) Gray/White

Right Rear (+) Red/Yellow

Right Rear (-) Brown/White

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

No problem man.

What head unit are you hooking up? And what wire colors do you have to work with?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i got it lol all the wires you said except for your blue/white lol which was white/blue i had the yellow and red wires switched lol and was popping a couple fuses but its all good now just some cheap 90 dollar jvc that she wanted to use the usb to charge her phone, since she doesnt have a cig lighter

Lol word. That's one of the most common mix ups when wiring up head units, but it's a quick and easy fix!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

yep i now see that lol after blowing some fuses and looking at what you posted and then trying to find which ones will go with those colors from the radio kind of confusing me haha so many colors

Archived