Sonic Electronix

So spl = system pounds loud

yea. You got it dead on man!

93' Exploder

Deck:Pioneer 6400-bt

Front Stage: Crescendo PWX 8"s and Skar Audio VX1-ST per door

Amps: Sundown Audio SAZ-3500 v1 @.375 ohm daily, CT Sounds 125.2

Subwoofer: Two PSI Platform 2 18"s,Fully Loaded D1.5's

Enclosure: B Pillar Fourth Order, 3:1 ratio tuned at 46 (Designed by Low Hertz Box Designs)

Wire: All Sky High Car Audio Cable!

Alternator: Singer 250 amp Hairpin

Batteries: XS Power D975

Team Audio Connections

Gotta love when people cant awnser something so they just troll. Good ole smd. Asking questions and either getting trolled on and called an idiot or getting the "if you really have to ask you shouldnt even think about it" bullshit.

There's nothing to answer in this thread, it's just a whole lot of jibberish. Good ole smd you say? why are you even here then?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Gotta love when people cant awnser something so they just troll. Good ole smd. Asking questions and either getting trolled on and called an idiot or getting the "if you really have to ask you shouldnt even think about it" bullshit.

There's nothing to answer in this thread, it's just a whole lot of jibberish. Good ole smd you say? why are you even here then?
Please stay on topic there was a question right above your post.

I still have no idea what the heck this thread is about.

Is this one of those "it's loud to the ear but doesnt meter well" things?

he wants something loud that isnt going to shake shit. So a sub thats heard from blocks away but wont flex the whole car. I under stand the question but cant answer it.
You 2 don't seem to realize that sound is vibrations. You can't have one without the other. Might as well be saying you want to be loud without being loud.

Kicker cvr on 500 watts can be heard farther then havoc on 1500 question is why. Sensitivity, design, brand, magnet, xmax. So what is it just a simple question

OK back on topic, if if your kicker CRV is louder than a havoc on 1/3 the power then you have done something terribly wrong,

1. Your box sucks

2. You think your getting 1500w but your using an amp that realistically puts out 200 watts

3. Your running a legit amp with insufficient wiring

4. Something is wrong with your sub

5. Something is wrong with your amp

6. RCA's may be bad

7. Amp tuning may be shit

OK

So, what amp are you running, what size wire is going to the amp, where is the amp grounded, what size box is your havoc(s) in outter dimensions, how big is the port, either the round diameter across on the width and height, how deep does the port go, what vehicle, what battery(ies)

Then for example, what was your favorite song that you could be heard from a distance with with the kicker CVR

Many things you are saying are not making any sense hence all the WTF replies, and seems like you are just trolling,

answer all the questions above.

XS-power1.jpg

Kicker cvr on 500 watts can be heard farther then havoc on 1500 question is why. Sensitivity, design, brand, magnet, xmax. So what is it just a simple question

OK back on topic, if if your kicker CRV is louder than a havoc on 1/3 the power then you have done something terribly wrong,

1. Your box sucks

2. You think your getting 1500w but your using an amp that realistically puts out 200 watts

3. Your running a legit amp with insufficient wiring

4. Something is wrong with your sub

5. Something is wrong with your amp

6. RCA's may be bad

7. Amp tuning may be shit

OK

So, what amp are you running, what size wire is going to the amp, where is the amp grounded, what size box is your havoc(s) in outter dimensions, how big is the port, either the round diameter across on the width and height, how deep does the port go, what vehicle, what battery(ies)

Then for example, what was your favorite song that you could be heard from a distance with with the kicker CVR

Many things you are saying are not making any sense hence all the WTF replies, and seems like you are just trolling,

answer all the questions above.

Don't give him too many questions.. You might confuse him...

Like any mechanical or electrical system, a sound system is only as good as its weakest link.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

butthurt is strong with this one,yes

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived